The Plight of the Torpedo People, by Patagonia surf ambassador Keith Malloy, chronicles the making of the movie Come Hell or High Water, which examines the minimalist sport of bodysurfing.
Select Size and Color
- 100 pages, with over 80 full-color photographs
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" X 12 1/2" X 3/4"
- Published by Woodshed Films
- Book printed on 100% recycled paper
- Hardcover book with vellum cover
- By Keith Malloy, Patagonia surf ambassador
Country of OriginMade in USA.
Weight887 g (31.3 oz)
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.