Patagonia R4® Yulex® Hybrid Booties
Offering excellent warmth for winter surfing while maintaining a more natural feel on your board, the R4® Yulex® Hybrid Booties are made from 4mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a fast-drying inverted microgrid interior lining and a soft but durable Supratex sole. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex sole with Tatex rubber touch points provides increased traction and flexibility
- Split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
Main: 4mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facilityView The Footprint Chronicles
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.