The master of simplicity, Yvon Chouinard, and noted fly fishermen Mauro Mazzo and Craig Mathews, show, with detailed information, photographs, and drawings, that back to basics can be the most effective way to catch trout. Includes chapters on wet flies and streamers, nymphs, and dry flies. Now updated with the latest techniques, flies and stories, as well as new photographs and drawings.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
- Foreword by Russell Chatham
- Full-color photos, illustrations and paintings throughout
- Includes over 35 fly-tying recipes
- Published by Patagonia
- Paperback with flaps; 192 pages, 8 ¾” X 11 ¼”
Country of OriginMade in Canada.
Weight653 g (23 oz)
- Printed in Canada on 100% postconsumer-waste recycled paper