Patagonia Slope Runner Pack 8L
Vest-front comfort with a close-fitting pack for all-day ease on longer trails.
- Lightweight and breathable materials mapped to provide moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile stretch pockets on chest fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Pack compartment has ample room for layers and snacks
- Two-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Available in four sizes/chest measurements: XS: 30-33"; S: 34-37"; M: 38-41"; L: 42-48"
- 200 g (7 oz)
Female model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament meshView The Footprint Chronicles
200 g (7 oz)
14.5" x 16" x .5"
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.