Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 30L
Built for a full backcountry day that might stretch into an overnight, this versatile pack has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools. Back-panel access lets you easily get to your gear while the pack is still loaded.
- Durable CORDURA® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Two easy-access openings: a wide U-shaped lid and a zip-open back panel so you can access gear in a loaded pack; with a secondary compartment that holds goggles
- Spacious, dedicated compartment for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waistbelt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1107 g (2 lb. 7 oz.)
S/M: 22 x 11 x 8
L/XL: 24 x 11.5 x 8
30 L (1831 cu. in.)
Body: 10-oz 420-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon plain weave.
Base: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.