Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling 8L
A versatile sling pack that provides functional performance for anglers looking for a vest alternative; pack volume is 8 liters.
- 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack volume is 8 liters
- Molded, drop-down panel with fly keeper; main pocket holds two large fly boxes; interior storage pockets; drop-in security pocket; waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Stretch-woven back panel for comfort and ease of cleaning
- Adjustable waist strap to allow for layering
- Nylon/spandex water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- Exterior tippet spool holder
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
580 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)
15.3" x 9.5" x 7.5"
8L (488 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.