Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack 6L
A highly versatile hip pack for the minimalist angler; pack volume is 6 liters.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack volume is 6 liters
- Molded, drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds multiple large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in security pocket; exterior adjustable tippet spool holder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Molded rear stretch-woven panel for durability
- 640 g (22.57 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
640 g (1 lb 6.5 oz)
8.6" x 11.8" x 5.5"
6L (366 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.