Patagonia Stormfront® Great Divider 29L
The ultimate modular storage bag for anglers, photographers and travelers. Water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag is padded and has sturdy sides, grab handles, a shoulder strap and adjustable internal dividers.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core, an internal TPU coating and an external DWR (durable water repellent) finish to create a fully welded, water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag that stands up to foul weather
- The large main compartment has three modular foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments that can be arranged in any configuration for organization; an oversized storm flap covers the zipper for additional protection
- Designed with reinforced haul handles and a padded, adjustable, removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- The floating interior stash pocket (on inside lid) is transparent so you can easily see its contents; zippered pockets on both sides allow quick access
- Side utility D-ring keepers provide handy attachment points so you can secure the Great Divider to a raft or inside a canoe
- A zippered exterior stash pocket holds small items such as plane tickets or leaders and tippet
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap; two grab handles
- 2,637 g (5 lbs 12.8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
2637 g (5 lbs 13 oz)
19" x 11" x 9.5"
29L (1770 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.