Patagonia Stormfront® Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment. A 100% waterproof, nonsubmersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness that’s supercomfortable no matter what you’re packing.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1171 g (2 lb. 9.3 oz.)
23 x 13 x 12
45L (2746 cu. in.)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.