Patagonia Stormfront® Hip Pack 9L
This fully welded 100% waterproof hip pack provides foul-weather protection in the nastiest conditions.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-repellent zippered pocket
- Fully adjustable, air-mesh reinforced hip belt and neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers for hemostats, zingers
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back panel: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3-D spacer mesh
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in China.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.