Patagonia Stormfront® Pack 30L
Our highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. It’s 100% waterproof-submersible with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness; carry your gear with confidence, knowing it will be dry no matter what.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment which has plenty of space for a 15" laptop, a DSLR camera or a slew of fly boxes; an exterior stash pocket holds the small items you need to keep close at hand
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt handle large loads and evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- Two webbing loops on the exterior allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- Side utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront® Pack to a raft or inside a canoe
- We designed the Stormfront® for compatibility with the Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
822 g (1 lbs 13 oz)
21" x 12" x 9"
30L (1831 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.