Patagonia Stormfront® Sling 20L
The perfect companion in inclement weather or wet environments. Organizes a day’s worth of fishing equipment or clothing when you want quick access to the main compartment; 100% waterproof-submersible construction means your gear is always dry.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility straps provide easy attachment of extra gear
- Exterior lash straps to attach a net or rod
- 658 g (1 lb 8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
658 g (1 lb 7.2 oz)
19" x 9" x 6"
20L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.