Patagonia Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel Bag 65L
Perfect for river take-outs, surf breaks and trailheads where separating water and gear is mandatory. Welded and highly weather-resistant, this duffel has a floating divider to maximize space where you need it.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core, an internal TPU coating and an external DWR (durable water repellent) finish to create a fully welded, water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag that stands up to foul weather
- The top and bottom split compartments, with large sturdy zippers for easy access, allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; a floating divider provides space where you need it
- Designed with reinforced haul handles and a padded, adjustable, removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel to a raft or inside a canoe
- A handy zippered interior stash pocket keeps your small items from getting lost
- 1,245 g (2 lbs 11.2 oz)
Body: 11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating.
Interior pocket: 8.3-oz 100% polyester meshView The Footprint Chronicles
1245 g (2 lbs 11.9 oz)
28" x 14" x 12"
65L (3967 cu in)