Patagonia Sun Mask
This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester (35% recycled)/spandex mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from an ultralight 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey blend that wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- The tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Built with flat-sewn seams for a skin-friendly feel and all-day comfort
- Made from highly breathable fabric to minimize eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation printing allows fun prints and designs while maintaining a soft hand to the fabric
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artists by color code: Dan Sharley (FFSM); Sage Kiedaisch (TFBE); Patagonia original art (FZPR, FZTA, QMSV, RMGY)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).