Patagonia Sweet Pack Vest 25L
The ultimate pack vest for travel or angling that requires extended hiking; pack volume is 25 liters.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents; vest is 100% polyester mesh body with 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon waterproof/breathable pocketing
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven nylon covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual-side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- 1,040 g (36.7 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon.
Vest: 100% polyester mesh.
Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
1,040 g (2 lbs 4.7 oz)
18.5" x 12.2" x 4.7"
25L (1526 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.