Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks
An uncushioned sock designed for a long life on the road or trail.
Learn More Close
This featherweight, uncushioned running sock features itch-free, skin-friendly merino wool blended with nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has a roll-top Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Low-cut anklet with roll-top Achilles tab to protect from abrasion
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions or tight-fitting shoes
- 49% chlorine-free merino wool/49% nylon/2% spandex
- 36 g (1.3 oz)
- Made in USA.