Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Duffel Bag 30L
The smallest and lightest duffel in the Black Hole® line, perfect for daily errands or gear organization. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The top zipper opens wide to provide access to the main compartment; a small internal stash pocket holds the day’s small essentials
- The exterior micro daisy chain provides myriad lashing options for extra gear like a helmet, yoga pad or rain shell
- The durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- 230 g (8.11 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
230 g (8.1 oz)
10" x 18" x 10"
27L (1648 cu in)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.