Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack 27L
This versatile tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or backpack style. Made with 100% recycled nylon.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The main compartment has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket for valuables. An external zippered organizer (with a key keeper) holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen.
- Two stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets hold your favorite-sized vessel
- The adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness tucks neatly away when not in use
- The versatile design allows you to carry the Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack as either a tote or backpack
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
370 g (13.1 oz)
15.5" x 10.25" x 8"
27L (1648 cu in)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.