Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots - Felt
These comfortable felt-soled wading boots are extremely light and flexible while providing excellent stability, durability and foot protection.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is light, comfortable and durable; tough monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles; outsoles can be resoled; soles designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resist water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- 1,077 g (2 lbs 2 oz)
Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board.
Midsole: full-length molded EVA.
Outsole: Polyester feltView The Footprint Chronicles