Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn