Patagonia Women's Active Briefs
Our most popular briefs are lightweight, seamless and made of stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric with miDori™ bioSoft and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and has miDori™ bioSoft and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Solids and prints: 4.8-oz 88% nylon (55% recycled)/12% spandex jersey. Stripes: 4.8-oz 81% nylon (40% recycled)/7% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 33 g (1.15 oz)
Solids and prints: 4.8-oz 88% nylon (55% recycled)/12% spandex jersey.
Stripes: 4.8-oz 81% nylon (40% recycled)/7% polyester/12% spandex jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.