Patagonia Women's Airshed Pullover
The stretchy, breathable Airshed Pullover slides over baselayers to provide just the right warmth and wind resistance.
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Quarter-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left-bottom hem and center-back neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem keeps out weather, dries fast and wears softly under gloves or a pack
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
Body: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Hem and cuff panels: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jerseyView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.