Patagonia Women's All Seasons Hemp Canvas Chore Coat
Made from our innovative 9.6-oz All Seasons Hemp canvas, which is tough, lightweight and needs no break-in, this versatile unlined work coat has your back through the longest days on the job. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from our All Seasons Hemp canvas, a tough, comfortable and breathable 9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton blend
- Metal shank buttons are rugged and easy to operate with work gloves or cold hands
- Longer sleeve placket is buttoned and allows easy roll-up past the elbow
- One drop-in left-chest pocket; two lower-front drop-in pockets
- Stash your phone, wallet, keys and other valuables in the interior drop-in storage pocket
- For increased freedom of movement, there's an open lower-back hem
- Webbing loop to hang it high at quittin’ time
- 646 g (22.8 oz)
9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Patagonia workwear jackets have a roomy fit compared to many of our other styles. Jackets are cut bigger than standard for ease over body and to leave ample room for layering. Women who have a leaner build or don’t wear bulky layers may want to order workwear jackets one size smaller than usual.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.