Patagonia Women's All Weather Zip-Neck
Worn alone or as a second layer, the All Weather Zip-Neck offers versatile performance potential for conditions ranging from mildly cool to cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft 79% nylon (prints: 79% polyester)/21% spandex jersey with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh panels on sides and back for ventilation; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates; collar provides neck protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitts
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and at center-back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
Solids: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey.
Prints: 4-oz 79% polyester/21% spandex jersey.
Panels: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester highly breathable mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.