Patagonia Women's All Weather Zip-Neck
Worn alone or as a second layer, the All Weather Zip-Neck offers versatile performance potential for conditions ranging from mildly cool to cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft 79% nylon (prints: 79% polyester)/21% spandex jersey with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh panels on sides and back for ventilation; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates; collar provides neck protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitts
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and at center-back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
Solids: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey.
Prints: 4-oz 79% polyester/21% spandex jersey.
Panels: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester highly breathable mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.