Patagonia Women's Arctic Willow Parka
Made of soft, supple 100% polyester (70% recycled) fabric and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- A warm jacket made of soft, matte-finished 100% polyester (70% recycled) fabric and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation
- Double-breasted parka; snap closures and hidden hem magnet
- Tall baffled collar keeps your neck toasty warm
- Two welted handwarmer pockets secure with reverse-coil zippers; interior zippered pocket
- Set-in sleeves have elastic smocking around the inside cuff to keep out the chill
- Boxy, modern fit
- Mid-thigh length
- 692 g (24.4 oz)
Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.