Patagonia Women's Back Pasture Field Jacket
A field jacket best suited for working in transitional weather; lightly insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Diamond quilted, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92
- Trimmed with 14-wale corduroy at back neck, inside placket, pocket edges and cuffs
- Center-front placket with metal zipper and snaps; multicolored cords act as a zipper pull
- Zippered chest pocket and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Set-in sleeves; hip-length jacket with a boxy, modern, straight fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 349 g (12.3 oz)
Body: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Trim: 9.3-oz, 14-wale COOLMAX® 76% organic cotton/24% polyester corduroy.
Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Body and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.