Patagonia Women's Barely Bra
This comfortable racerback bra is made of a soft, quick-drying nylon (67% recycled)/spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, lightweight nylon/spandex fabric that wicks and breathes with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Floral jacquard is engineered into the fabric
- Internal cup pockets allows for pads/inserts (cups included) for additional modesty
- Underbust panel offers support for B/C cups; feminine center gathering provides additional shaping
- Nonslip slender straps meet at racerback for all-day comfort and support
- Pairs with the Barely Bikini, Hipster or Thong
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 34 g (1.2 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 86% nylon (67% recycled)/14% spandex.
Black only: 4-oz 91% nylon (67% recycled)/9% spandex.
Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.