Patagonia Women's Barely Bra
This comfortable racerback bra is made of a soft, quick-drying nylon (67% recycled)/spandex. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, featherweight fabric that wicks and breathes. Solids: 4.4-oz 86% nylon (67% recycled)/14% spandex. Black only: 4-oz 91% nylon (67% recycled)/9% spandex. Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Pairs with the Barely Bikini, Hipster or Thong
- Floral jacquard is engineered into the fabric
- Internal cup pocket allows for pads/inserts (cups included)
- Underbust panel offers support for B/C cups; feminine center gathering helps shaping
- Nonslip slender straps meet at racerback for all-day comfort and support
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 34 g (1.2 oz)
Solids: 4.4-oz 86% nylon (67% recycled)/14% spandex.
Black only: 4-oz 91% nylon (67% recycled)/9% spandex.
Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.