Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Set-in Sleeve ConstructionSet-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
Light, Soft and Forgiving fabricStretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
Built-in Fabric Softener and Odor ControlmiDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
Original ArtworkPatagonia graphics are original works created both by our designers as well as freelance creatives
50+ UPF Sun Protection50+ UPF sun protection
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight105 g (3.7 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.