Patagonia Women's Capilene® Cool Lightweight Tank Top
Our lightest-weight performance knit wicks moisture and dries fast for high-output days, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 52% recycled content, this tech tank keeps you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Our lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for the ultimate performance; built in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- The versatile, ever-comfortable scoop-neck design has a women’s-focused fit and all-day comfort
- Side vents on the hem let you move freely and naturally
- Designed with a slight drop tail hem to stay in place during movement
- The racerback design keeps this tank light and fast, while promoting additional airflow to keep you cool
- We placed the Patagonia woven logo on the left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.