Patagonia Women's Capilene® Cool Trail Shirt
Our softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to help avoid the stink factor. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop tail to keep shirt in place
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.