Patagonia Women's Capilene® Lightweight Tank Top
Ultralightweight double-knit baselayer fabric for hot, high-output conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s subtle grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture wicking and dry time, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang-drying
- Racerback silhouette is flattering and provides maximum comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 45 g (1.6 oz)
2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.