Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Crew
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer, with 50-100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Capilene® Midweight hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance. It has a soft, smooth face for easy to layering and built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you’ll stay welcome among friends all day long
- The self-fabric crewneck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion
- Capilene® Midweight’s fabric has a diamond-grid pattern next to your skin to provide warmth and breathability while also wicking moisture
- Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Capilene® Midweight stretches for added comfort and an improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Solids and prints: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit.
Cross-dyes: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit.
All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.