Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Crew
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer, with 50-100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Capilene® Midweight hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance. It has a soft, smooth face for easy to layering and built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you’ll stay welcome among friends all day long
- The self-fabric crewneck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion
- Capilene® Midweight’s fabric has a diamond-grid pattern next to your skin to provide warmth and breathability while also wicking moisture
- Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Capilene® Midweight stretches for added comfort and an improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this garment earned a premium for their labor
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Solids and prints: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit.
Cross-dyes: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit.
All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.