Patagonia Women's City Storm Parka
Our longest, fully seam-taped H2No® Performance Standard parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Our longest, fully seam-taped H2No® Performance Standard parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for additional weather protection
- Stuffed with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Detachable hood stuffed with down keeps warmth in; two-way drawcord cinches down for blustery weather
- Two-way center-front zipper makes sitting and cycling comfortable; wind flap provides protection and full-length placket is secured with snaps
- Exterior has four brushed micro-jersey-lined handwarmer pockets; two secured with zippers and welt detail and two flapped with magnet closures. Interior pockets: secured zippered chest pocket and drop-in power mesh pocket large enough to hold scarves and/or gloves
- Waist cinch can be accessed through the hand pocket. Cord is routed for easy adjustability
- Functional storm cuffs protect from cold rain and snow
- 1069 g (37.7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% nylon (35% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)View The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.