The light and packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of a 3-layer fabric, making it ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell uses a 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight343 g (12.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn