The light and packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of a 3-layer fabric, making it ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. All orders include free ground shipping; expedited shipping is on hold for now. Returns and exchanges are being accepted but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell uses a 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Weight343 g (12.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn