Patagonia Women's Cloud Ridge Pants
The light and packable Cloud Ridge Pants feature H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of 3-layer fabric, making them ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell has 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Partially elasticized, separating waist secures with snap and zip fly with internal drawcord for a customized fit
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Cuffs adjust with a two-setting snap-tab closure for a tight seal on boots
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.