Our most technical hiking pants are highly featured and made with recycled polyester for durability and spandex for stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Extremely durable pants made of 6.2-oz 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave
- Five zippered pockets: two each in front and back, plus one on the right leg
- Glued fly creates a clean aesthetic and increases water resistance
- Center-front button is easily repairable out in the wilderness
- Zippered cuffs have gussets to fit a wide range of boot sizes
- Scuff guards add endurance to the inside-ankle area
- Regular rise; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn