For trail running, climbing or yoga, this tank has a built-in shelf bra for support, plus a soft, stretchy next-to-skin feel for added comfort. Thin straps cross in the back for additional hold and lie flat to prevent chafing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
Cross-Strap Back DesignCross-strap design on back for added support
Shelf BraBuilt-in shelf bra with quick-drying/supportive elastic for all-day use
High-Density CupsHigh-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
Logo PlacementLogo on left hem
Support LevelLow- to mid-impact support
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight130 g (4.6 oz)
- Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey
- Prints: 5.2-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey
- Both with a moisture-wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Shelf bra: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh
- Cups: 100% polyester with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn