The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of soft polyester (70%-100% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Polyester Fleece and LiningBody is made of soft polyester (70%-100% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
Funnel CollarOversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
Full-Length, Center-Front ZipperCenter-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
Fleece-Lined Wind FlapSherpa fleece–lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
Zippered Handwarmer PocketsTwo secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
Adjustable Tabs at Cuffs and Back WaistAdjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
Hip LengthHip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight482 g (17 oz)
- Solids: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Prints: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) or 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn