Patagonia Women's Double Sided Fleece Pullover
This soft, double-sided, high pile polyester fleece (35% recycled) provides extreme warmth in cold weather.
- Made of polyester (35% recycled) double-sided high pile fleece
- Elastic binding around neck and center front zip for easy on/off
- Dolman sleeves provide extended range of movement and volume
- Heritage-inspired zippered chest pocket
- Rib-knit at the cuffs and hem for warmth
- Pullover is hip length
- 502 g (17.7 oz)
14.7-oz 100% polyester (35% recycled) double-sided high pile fleeceView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.