Patagonia Women's Endless Run Capris
Breathable, moisture-wicking running capris are quick drying and have HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for longer days on the trail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Quick-drying 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex fabric for extended trail runs
- Midrise running capris with a wide waistband for flattering fit
- The waistband has a soft, breathable flat-elastic drawcord that secures on the inside
- Center-back pocket at the top is semi-secure for phone, keys and credit card
- Mesh behind the knee for breathability
- Reflective logo on left thigh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Body: 8.5-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex power-stretch knit.
Mesh: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex.
Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.