Patagonia Women's Fitz Roy Down Jacket
Combat cold conditions in the high-loft Fitz Roy Down Jacket made with a light and durable nylon shell, high-loft quilting and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum® Y yarn fabric on the shoulders has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; fabrics have a DWR finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked); high-loft quilted construction provides exceptional warmth
- Center-front Vislon® zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket with DWR-coated zippers and garages
- Underarm gusset improves range of motion
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem; self-fabric stuffsack included
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
Main Shell and lining: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® Y yarn fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation