Patagonia Women's Fleetwith Skort
For summer bike commuting and more, this active-inspired, multifunctional skort is made of a stretchy, comfortable recycled polyester/spandex blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Superstretchy recycled polyester/spandex outer skirt has polyester/spandex inner shorts for mobility across a range of activities
- Faux-wrap front with curved hem
- Waist seam with exterior drawcord to customize the fit
- Two front drop-in, zippered pockets; concealed pocket inside the right-front pocket
- Skort has above-the-knee length
- Interior polyester/spandex shorts have a 4" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Shorts: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.