Patagonia Women's Heywood Flannel Shirt
Our supersoft organic cotton flannel shirt boasts classic details and a straight silhouette.
- Supersoft 100% organic cotton flannel with a homespun look
- Center-front button closure with faux horn buttons
- Left-chest pocket with a single-button closure
- Long, set-in sleeves with double buttons at the cuff
- Darts at the bust for shaping
- Shirttail hem falls below the waist
- 244 g (8.6 oz)
4.7-oz 100% organic cotton twill flannelView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.