Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Regular
For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, these fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants are insulated with Thermogreen® polyester, have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 658 g (23.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot.
Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)View The Footprint Chronicles