Patagonia Women's Lightweight A/C® Skirt
What's more dreamy on a hot summer day than a breezy lightweight organic cotton and hemp blend midi skirt?
- One of our most popular fabrics, this organic cotton and hemp blend was developed specifically for hot and sticky climate; The lightweight, airy fabric of this skirt is a bit sheer, so consider pairing with a slip for modesty
- Fixed waistband is elasticized in the back for comfort
- Coconut buttons down center front
- Two oversized patch pockets sewn on the crosswise grain add flair
- Midi skirt length
- Measures 32" from waistband to hem (size S)
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
2.2-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp lightweight crepeView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.