Featuring mixed quilt lines and panels, this insulated bomber jacket is made with 100% recycled nylon and is designed for transitional months and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Soft Shell FabricLightweight and packable Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled nylon shell with 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
Revolutionary InsulationMixture of diamond quilts, chevrons and horizontal baffles blended for a contemporary look
Stand-Up Collar for WarmthVislon® zipper and stand-up collar
Zippered PocketsTwo welted, zippered security front pockets
Internal Zippered Chest PocketOne internal zippered chest pocket to hold valuables close
Elasticized Cuffs and HemBomber silhouette; elasticized cuffs and hem hold in warmth
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight298 g (10.5 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn