Patagonia Women's Lined Happy Hike Studio Pants
We took our Happy Hike Pants—which are some of the most versatile pants we’ve ever made—and lined them with Air Flow fabric (it wicks moisture and has odor-control properties) to create pants with four-way stretch that are ideal for winter trips and offer 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with a wide, stretchy waistband; miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Lined with 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs can be pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 312 g (11 oz)
Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Lining: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit.
Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.